Saturday 2 December 2023 - Natural Candlemaking
What you’ll be doing
In this fun half day you’ll be guided through the steps to create two wonderful natural essential oil candles including:
- essential oil blending
- infusing wax with essential oils
- hand pouring
All materials will be provided (including a tin and a selection of vintage cups) but if you want to bring your own smallish cup - thats ok too. Just make sure you measure it to make sure its approx 150ml and bring it along.
As founder of Cockles and Heart, Shona is nuts about candle making and all things crafty. She lives by the mantra 'be good to yourself, be good to the planet' and so never use chemicals, artificial fragrances, paraffin, soya or palm in C&H's candles.
- Make your own essential oil candles to take home with you
- Saturday 2 December 2023, 10am - 1pm
- Small workshop
- Beginner level, age 16+
- Cost £59 (you’ll make two candles worth approx £45 to take home with you - these are included in the workshop price)
- Venue: Cockles and Heart's workshop, near Harberton, Totnes
Terms & Conditions
All tickets for workshops are non-refundable within 4 weeks of the event. Between 4 and 2 weeks of the event, you may choose to transfer to another workshop date if a place is available. Within the 2 weeks prior to the event, it will only be possible to change to a new workshop date if you pay 50% of the workshop fee in addition to your original course payment. In the event that the organisers have to cancel a workshop, participants will receive a full refund.